Friday, June 20, 2008

Cole

Our Cole can be so sweet and loving. He wants to do everything Carson does, and he loves giving him hugs and high-fives. He loves to pat you and say, "Pat! Pat! Pat!" He will hold a stuffed animal close and say, "A-w-w-w-w," and when you ask for a kiss, he does not hesitate to come at you (open-mouthed).

As loving as he is, he pretty much hit the terrible two's the day he turned 1. I have plenty of evidence to prove it:

Now that I look back, it probably started before the age of 1. One day he was asleep in his his carrier and I set it in his room so he could sleep, but I unbuckled his straps. When I heard him stirring, I walked in to find this.








I realized he was playing too quietly in his room and walked in to find this. Pulled out every wipe in the box.








This is Carson trying to hug Cole and Cole pushing him away.












No comments: