Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sleepover

This weekend Carson went to spend the night with my mom. He had a great time and swam the entire time he was there. He was sad that he had to come home! When I met her to pick him up, he was exhausted... but not too exhausted to talk the entire ride home. He randomly told me that when he grows up he wants to be a daddy and he wants to have 30 babies(!) I asked him what his job will be and he said that his job will be taking care of the babies, mowing the grass and killing ant homes, and taking everyone to church. I asked him where he will work and he said, "I think I'll go to work with Daddy. That way we can play in the gym together every day."

Apparently all Principals do is (1) eat and (2) play in the gym because we were recently driving in the car we passed a fire truck. (Carson is obsessed with fire trucks). Mark asked him if he wanted to be a fireman when he grew up. He said, "Yes, but I also want to be a Principal like you so I can go to football games and eat nachos!" We cracked up. Must be fun to have Mark's job... :)

Cole missed him while he was away, and that night he sat in Carson's lap while he read him books.




No comments: